This is a signed, limited edition archival print of a cute pittie pup, rocking a striped turquoise sweatshirt.
The print will come signed and numbered by me (the artist) - I will only be making 100 of each of these. I make all of my prints at home, using archival inks that are guaranteed not to fade for 100 years, and 64 lb. high-quality art paper. The image is centered on the page. The print looks nearly identical to the original watercolor painting; please keep in mind that colors may vary by computer monitor.
The paper size is 11" x 8.5" (28cm x 21.5cm). With the mat, the exterior dimensions are 11"x14" and will fit perfectly in a standard-size frame.
Your print will ship wrapped in a waterproof cellophane sleeve, along with pieces of stiff cardboard so it won't bend in transport.
All copyrights reserved by the artist.
Thanks so much for checking out my artwork. If you're looking for a particular animal or breed, just contact me - I love to do custom paintings as well!
Pit Bull in a Sweatshirt Ltd Ed Print Watercolor
- For international orders, the customer is fully responsible for all customs/duties fees/VAT that may apply. Customs fees and duties vary from place to place. Please contact your local postal service for customs fees/duties information in your area.
- Orders delivered outside of the USA typically arrive within 10-14 business days. However, due to customs processing, which is fully beyond our control, it may take as much as 30 days for your order to arrive.
- Please note that although international orders have tracking, once the package goes through customs, it is no longer possible for us to gather detailed information on the whereabouts of the package. You should be notified by your local postal service if your order is being held awaiting payment of customs fees.
- Orders ship within 1-3 business days via USPS and include tracking; prints and greeting cards are sent via First Class mail, and posters are sent Priority.
Please contact me here if you need a rushed order.
- We take care in packaging each order so that it arrives in perfect condition. Prints ship in a firm flat box. Posters will be shipped rolled in a tube.
- If your poster was shipped in a tube the following steps may be helpful to flatten it before framing: 1. Gently remove the poster from the tube. 2. Allow it to naturally unfurl for 24 hours. 3. Place the poster on a flat, CLEAN surface with the printed side facing down. Then lay a heavy flat item (such as a book/s) on top of the poster so that the paper is fully covered. 4. 24 hours later, the poster will be flat and ready to frame!
- We do not accept returns, but we are happy to replace items that have beed damaged or proven lost in transit. If a package is marked as successfully delivered, we do not consider it to be lost in transit. Please contact me within three business days of receipt if your artwork has arrived damaged.
Please note that colors may appear slightly different depending on the screen you are using. If you are uncertain about the colors, please contact me here and I can try and send you additional images to give you a better sense of the colors.