Added by popular request - this listing is for a custom portrait, to send your own pup to space!
If you want a traditional pet portrait, you can order one and a Laika print, and that's what you'll get. But if you're mainly looking for the space pup or kitty and the portrait is to be in service of that astropet, this listing is for you.
How it works: I'll paint a small 6x9 or 7x10 inch portrait-style (i.e. head and shoulders) watercolor of your pet, and use that painting to create a giclee print using that portrait of your pet in a space suit. You will receive BOTH the original small portrait and a 8.5 x 11 matted (to make exterior dimensions) print of your astro-pet. Can do both dogs and cats, and can do multiple - i have different 'suits' and will choose the appropriate one unless you make a specific request - so you can have a whole pet space shuttle!
All copyrights reserved by the artist.
Thanks so much for checking out my artwork.
CUSTOM PORTRAIT Laika the Space Dog or Cat Astronaut Watercolor
- For international orders, the customer is fully responsible for all customs/duties fees/VAT that may apply. Customs fees and duties vary from place to place. Please contact your local postal service for customs fees/duties information in your area.
- Orders delivered outside of the USA typically arrive within 10-14 business days. However, due to customs processing, which is fully beyond our control, it may take as much as 30 days for your order to arrive.
- Please note that although international orders have tracking, once the package goes through customs, it is no longer possible for us to gather detailed information on the whereabouts of the package. You should be notified by your local postal service if your order is being held awaiting payment of customs fees.
- Orders ship within 1-3 business days via USPS and include tracking; prints and greeting cards are sent via First Class mail, and posters are sent Priority.
Please contact me here if you need a rushed order.
- We take care in packaging each order so that it arrives in perfect condition. Prints ship in a firm flat box. Posters will be shipped rolled in a tube.
- If your poster was shipped in a tube the following steps may be helpful to flatten it before framing: 1. Gently remove the poster from the tube. 2. Allow it to naturally unfurl for 24 hours. 3. Place the poster on a flat, CLEAN surface with the printed side facing down. Then lay a heavy flat item (such as a book/s) on top of the poster so that the paper is fully covered. 4. 24 hours later, the poster will be flat and ready to frame!
- We do not accept returns, but we are happy to replace items that have beed damaged or proven lost in transit. If a package is marked as successfully delivered, we do not consider it to be lost in transit. Please contact me within three business days of receipt if your artwork has arrived damaged.
Please note that colors may appear slightly different depending on the screen you are using. If you are uncertain about the colors, please contact me here and I can try and send you additional images to give you a better sense of the colors.